Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Salad Life

At my age, I am noticing things.  Things that I haven't really seen before.  Things like...  the wrinkles that reside above my kneecaps, how my cheeks seem to be a little lower on my face than they were a few years ago, and the extra skin that seems to have taken up residence on the backs of my arms.  None of these are particularly pleasant...at all.  But they are there and they aren't welcome.  

Another thing I noticed...  my clothes shrinking. Rather, my expanding waistline that never did that before.  Ugh.  

I used to be able to eat anything and everything and never had to worry about fitting into my regular size.  That has apparently changed.  

Here is my new bestie:


A week in...  This is all I have eaten (low-fat croutons, by the way).  Let's see how this works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment